As a strong independent firm, affiliated with a global network, we specialize in the fast-moving US tax compliance field. We design our culture to reflect our values, involving all our teams, without being driven by red tape or excessive bureaucracy.
You make a difference with us from day one!
With over 35 years of experience in the tax compliance industry, we take pride in delivering world-class client service across our offices in London, Zurich, and Geneva to a continuously expanding client base spread across over 30 countries. We specialize in providing tax advice, planning and compliance services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates subject to the US tax system.
USTAXFS is part of the GGI global network – https://www.ggi.com/
We are Passionate about our Clients.
We value Technical Excellence.
We Deliver on our Commitments.
We respect and Collaborate with each other through Teamwork.
We Embrace the Vision.
As the largest independent US tax boutique firm in Europe, we have ambitious growth plans and are now seeking to expand our Corporate Tax Group and Private Client Group by recruiting for a number of vacancies.
- A flexible and dynamic working environment
- A highly competitive remuneration package based on past experience and performance, and a range of benefits* (benefits available in the UK include a discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, company pension plan, life insurance, and up 36 days of paid leave a year).
- An opportunity to join our multilingual teams lead by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in the Big 4 and Fortune 500 who provide a supportive and collegiate working environment
- Our continuous success provides opportunities for professional development and career progression, based on merit and delivery on our corporate core values focusing on our Clients, Technical Knowledge and Teamwork and working towards our Vision by delivering on our commitments.
Please send your CV with a cover letter specifying how you meet our requirements and including your current remuneration package to Noemi Ares-Birch at email@example.com.
* Available benefits will differ according to your country of employment; for further information on benefits available to our Swiss employees, please contact Delphine Kueng.
PROSPECTIVE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our local teams. If you are interested in working with us in London, Zurich or Geneva, please send us your CV to the email below:
If you have expertise in an area not listed above, please send any speculative CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant