Outstanding Tax Event Last Night at BAFTA
Last night, we gathered at the world famous Princess Anne Theatre at British Academy of Film and Television Arts for a seminar on tax in 2012, “The Life of An American Abroad”.
The speakers were:
- Darlene Hart, CEO, US Tax and Financial Services Group LTD
- Gregory J. Dean, Esq., Tax Director for US Tax & Financial Services Sàrl
- David Treitel, Tax Director for US Tax and Financial Services Limited
- Andrew Aldridge, Director of International Tax Planning, US Tax and Financial Services Limited
Financial Times columnist and best selling author, Mike Southon, was the host for the evening and we were joined by Neil Mullarkey, a founder-member of the Comedy Store Players, Britain’s top improv troupe.
The seminar covered a variety of US tax compliance-related topics, helping audience members inform themselves on the complexities and requirements of the American tax system for US persons living abroad. Through a clever scenario played out by Neil Mullarkey, our case study Ted passed through many of the stages of life; from moving away from the US to study abroad to marrying, having children, owning a business to the inevitable estate and inheritance planning.
If you were unable to attend or would like to refresh your memory of last night’s discussions, you’ll find the videos of the event below.
We distributed some detailed documentation which you can find below:
- US Tax & Financial Brochure
- US tax basics and What’s new for 2012
- Case Study: The Life of an American
If the evening’s discussions raised some questions or you would like to book a personal appointment for further information, please contact us on +44 20 7357 8220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our dedicated compliance and voluntary disclosure page.