US Tax for European Funds Seminar, Stockholm
18 September 2018
The seminar will be relevant to anyone in the Investment Management world whose investors or investments have US connections. In particular:
- Private Equity or Venture Capital funds that already have US investors, or who are considering for future funds
- Funds with US assets or income
- Funds whose portfolio companies are expanding to the US, or the finance and tax directors of such companies
- Administrators of such funds
- Investment Managers whose clients have US connections or who have investments in US assets
11:30 – Registration & Networking
12:00 – Welcome and Introductions
12:05 – Lunch Served
12:45 – Seminar & Questions
- Structuring for US Investors – attractiveness with less hassle
- What has changed with the new ‘Trump’ tax bill?
- Recent developments in FATCA & CRS
- Reporting requirements for funds with US Investors
- US Expansion, what to consider when a portfolio is ready to set up in the US
14:30 – Networking
15:00 – Event ends
Avoid disappointment and register now. All attendees must register separately.
You may also be interested in our breakfast seminar aimed at individuals on How to Navigate as a US-Connected Person in a World of Tax Transparency If you wish to attend both, please register for them separately.
Email Joni Trulock or call on +44 7947 863 910 if you have any questions.
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant