America Made Easy US Expansion Event, Dublin, Feb 2020
4 February 2020
Considering expanding your business to the USA? USTAXFS Managing Director, Nora Rothrock, will be speaking on the 10 points to consider for US expansion at a Dublin America Made Easy event next month. This event, organised by Avitus Group in partnership with the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, will bring together experts to provide practical advice to Irish companies on how to get started, including planning, legal, tax, and hiring issues.
There will be an opportunity for one-to-one meetings with the experts after the briefing.
- William Diaz – Senior Associate, Fragomen LLP
- Conor Kenny – Investment Specialist, SelectUSA, U.S. Embassy Dublin
- Nicholette Macklin – International Business Development Manager, South Carolina Department of Commerce
- Evelyn Simmer – Business Development Manager, Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Clive Lennox – International Director, Silicon Valley Bank
- John Wood – Business Development Manager, Europe, State of Virginia
- Nora Rothrock – Group Managing Director, US Tax & Financial Services
- Dr Frank Levene – Independent Director, Avitus Group
- Sabrina Riccardi – Manager, IEDC Europe – Italy Office, Indiana Economic Development Corporation
Date: 4 February 2020
Venue: Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Why You Should Attend:
The USA has the largest, most competitive and technologically advanced economy in the world and is Ireland’s largest export market. By attending this event you can explore how your company can take advantage in this market by:
- Meet market experts
- Help to build your company strategy
- Prepare your company’s next project
- Identify opportunities in the market
- Help to benchmark existing competition
- Save your time & money by getting expert advice in one day
For more detailed information and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Association with:
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant