Contact One of Our German speaking US Tax Professionals.

Ensure your US tax returns have been filed on time (IRS Update) and done correctly.  Call now or fill out the form to claim your FREE no-obligation chat for a US Tax assessment.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Have You Filed Your US Tax Returns?

All US citizens, green card holders, US expats and tax residents are required to file US tax returns reporting their world-wide income and report on their foreign bank accounts on an annual basis, no matter where they live in the world.

If you have not yet filed, there are currently three ways to get back into the system:


Voluntary Disclosure with Reasonable Cause letter


Streamlined Voluntary Disclosure


Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program OVDP
(Ends September 2018)

Please Note: The IRS can close these programs at any time.
Below are some of the reasons to ensure US tax returns and FBARs are being done correctly.  It is important enough for us to offer a Free consultation with no further obligation.

Why Act Now?

It is important to understand your US tax obligations. The Internal Revenue Service now has a number of ways to find Americans living outside the US who are not reporting income or foreign bank accounts as well as Americans living in the US who invest internationally.



Did you receive a bank letter?  Your banks and other financial institutions are now required, through FATCA legislation, to report the personal details of American clients to the IRS tax or local authority.



The IRS developed a system to actively locate non-compliant Americans wherever they are in the world.



If you are not compliant, your US passport can be revoked or you can be denied renewal.



Rewards are still being offered to anyone who turns in a non-compliant US person to the authorities.

Expert Advice Contact one of our compliance specialists. Submit

What Happens If You Don’t Act?

  • The IRS will eventually find you
  • You may be turned away from banking
  • No US passport renewals (and may be revoked)
  • Potential exposure to substantial civil penalties
  • Risk of criminal prosecution (at worst case)

We are multilingual and can offer you services in the following languages

Please use our French or German pages to find out more about our Swiss services. spanish-flag uk-flag french-flag german-flag italian-flag

Get in touch with us today +41 44 387 8070

Why Choose Us?



A specialist team of IRS Enrolled Agents and CPAs living and working outside the US



Over 30 years with top level executives and directors who know 500+ IRS tax forms



In-house lawyers on hand for tax advice



We can also provide advice on tax planning, including gifts & estates, trusts and family wealth or expatriation.

Request A Callback

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.