Darlene Hart speaks at TBLI European Conference in October
5-6 October 2020
Darlene Hart joins the panel at the TBLI Europe 2020, at their virtual conference on 5 & 6 October.
What to expect?
▪ A carefully curated program addressing a diverse set of topics of interest for both ESG as well as Impact Investors
▪ Networking opportunities with a diverse, high-quality audience
▪ TBLI Workshops on case studies, market analysis and lessons learned
▪ Interactive TBLI Masterclasses on opportunities, innovation and risks
▪ Entrepreneur Salons featuring pre-qualified entrepreneurs
▪ High-Level Plenary Sessions with experienced investors, social entrepreneurs, and Responsible Investment specialists
- The impact of EU’s Sustainability Taxonomy on ESG Investing
- ESG Data Standardization – How important is it to develop sustainable finance further?
- Impact Investing in Emerging Markets
- Next Gen Investment
- Engaging Family offices on Impact
Register here to attend.
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant