Doing Business in the USA, SNABC Edinburgh Seminar
27 November 2019
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
Could exporting to the US be good for your business?
For progressive businesses with ambitious plans for growth, this lively, informative seminar offers a rich resource for planning successful international trading partnerships and strategies with the US.
A mix of knowledgeable advice from an expert panel, including Nora Rothrock, and Q&As, plus first-hand experience from successful exporters provides a strong background to make informed decisions about entering an exciting and lucrative market. Discover how your business can take advantage of opportunities, and what support is available to help you.
Date: Wednesday 27 November 2019
09.30 Event begins
13:00 Networking lunch
One-to-one meetings to follow.
Dentons, Quartermile One, 15 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9EP
Cost: Free to attend
Join us to:
- Gain valuable insights from US market specialists, including Nora Rothrock
- Find out about the support available to help you expand into the USA
- Listen to informative panel discussions, ask questions and get essential information on legal and financial issues
- Hear first-hand accounts of US export experiences from successful Scottish companies
- Enjoy a networking lunch, meeting other businesses of like mind
- Arrange a one-to-one meeting with an expert to discuss initial ideas and first steps
Click here for more details. (This event is now sold out.)
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant