US Tax & Financial and Vestra Wealth help raise money for The Prince’s Trust
US Tax & Financial was delighted to support this event and help raise over £10,000 for The Prince’s Trust.
Our team, captained once again by Sitara Zafar, joined 250 other attendees earlier in May who dodged, dipped, ducked, dived and dodged to raise money for The Prince’s Trust charity.
The Prince’s Trust helps:
- Young people in or leaving care, facing issues such as homelessness, mental health problems or trouble with the law
- Provide practical and financial support
- Develop skills and confidence
- Provide a more holistic end-to-end offering
- Unlock the potential of young people
The Prince of Wales started the Trust in 1976 with a dedication to improving the lives of disadvantaged young people in the UK, and said, “No one was putting the trust in them they needed.”
About Vestra Wealth: An experienced investment team that understands the intricacies of both UK and US investment options. They build tax efficient portfolios for individuals and families exposed to both US and UK regulatory constraints, where managing wealth is not always straightforward. If you would like to contact Vestra Wealth, call +44 203 207 8464 or send an email to: email@example.com
As always, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us.