- #9095 (no title)
- Coming Soon
- Contact Us
- I nostri servizi in italiano
- Nos services en français
- Media & Publications
- US Tax & Financial Hires Power Trio
- US Tax & Financial Services Tax Director Speaks in The Times
- Video (Swiss TV) – US Expatriation
- WealthGram July 2013
- Goldstein On Gelt Radio Interview with Darlene Hart
- WealthGram December 2012
- Tax Seminar: US Tax & Financial Services The Life of An American Abroad
- Tax Seminar: US Tax & Financial Services Panel Session – 22 Feb 2012
- Overseas Voluntary Disclosure Initiative (OVDI)
- RAC club seminar introudction
- US Tax Darlene Hart at RAC club seminar
- Has America won the tax evasion game?
- Swiss Terms of Business
- Tax Planning
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank You Compliance
- Thank you for recommending us
- Thank you for recommending us to a friend
- Thank You Swiss
- Unsere Leistungen auf Deutsch
- US American Tax Specialist In France We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- US American Tax Specialist In Germany We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- US American Tax Specialist In Switzerland We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- US American Tax Specialist In The UK We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- Business Services
- Current Events
- 30 November 2016: Jonathan Tiegerman to speak at Liechtenstein Tax Conference
- 22 March 2016: US Tax & Financial Services joins Fried Frank Tech and Select USA at ICE
- 27 January 2016: US/Swiss Tax Update and Estate Planning Seminar
- Sept/Oct 2015: Tech USA, Taxes and the Cloud – Upcoming Events
- 18 June 2015: US Tax & Financial support London Tech Week
- October 2013: AIA invite Darlene Hart to speak at conference
- 2 & 3 October 2013: Greg Dean to speak at 9th FATCA and Withholding Tax Congress in October
- 12/13 June 2013: Darlene Hart speaks at FATCA Withholding Tax Congress
- Individual Tax
- Job Opportunities
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant