- Contact Us
- I nostri servizi in italiano
- News & Events
- Media & Publications
- US Tax & Financial Hires Power Trio
- US Tax & Financial Services Tax Director Speaks in The Times
- Video (Swiss TV) – US Expatriation
- WealthGram July 2013
- Goldstein On Gelt Radio Interview with Darlene Hart
- WealthGram December 2012
- Tax Seminar: US Tax & Financial Services The Life of An American Abroad
- Tax Seminar: US Tax & Financial Services Panel Session – 22 Feb 2012
- Overseas Voluntary Disclosure Initiative (OVDI)
- RAC club seminar introudction
- US Tax Darlene Hart at RAC club seminar
- Has America won the tax evasion game?
- Nos services en français
- Swiss Terms of Business
- Tax Planning
- Terms & Conditions
- Thank You Compliance
- Thank you for recommending us
- Thank you for recommending us to a friend
- Thank You Swiss
- US American Tax Specialist In France We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- US American Tax Specialist In Germany We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- US American Tax Specialist In Switzerland We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- US American Tax Specialist In The UK We Help With Over 500 IRS Forms
- Corporate & Business Services
- Current Events
- 18 Sept 2018: How to Navigate US Taxes as a US-Connected Person, Stockholm
- 18 Sept 2018: US Tax for European Funds Seminar, Stockholm
- 19 Sept 2018: LGT Vestra & USTAXFS present Jersey seminars for US connected persons
- 21 Sept: US Expansion Workshop for Scottish International Week 2018 (SIW18)
- Individual Tax
- Job Opportunities
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant