- Individual Tax
- US Tax Overview
- UK Tax Overview
Worldwide US Tax Services for American Citizens Abroad
As part of the US tax system all US persons are obligated to file annual income tax returns along with other supporting documentation to report worldwide income. Individuals are considered “US Persons,” no matter where they live in the world, if they are US citizens, green card holders, or tax residents. You may also be a tax resident in another country as well.
US Tax & Financial Services offers a unique, individualized service and creative solutions. Although primarily a US tax compliance and consultancy firm, we also offer UK individual compliance services. Here is why to call us:
- We provide US tax compliance (tax return preparation) and advisory services, no matter where you live in the world.
- We provide UK tax compliance, including LDF (Liechtenstein Disclosure Facility) and UK Swiss (Rubik) disclosures.
- We are specialists in international, cross border taxation for taxpayers resident abroad or taxpayers investing in the US.
- Our professionals come from Big 4 and Fortune 50 companies.
- We are an integrated firm of tax accountants and lawyers based OUTSIDE the United States.
- US Tax & Financial Services has been assisting clients for many years in bringing their tax filings up to date and in compliance with the law. And beginning with the 2009 formal IRS voluntary disclosure program have been a leading international firm in this area. Our experience in doing these disclosures is exceptional.
- We have the broadest range of experience as a result of the wide variety of situations we see on a daily basis.
Did you Know?
Fact SevenThanks to FATCA banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
Fact SixThe IRS is actively looking for non compliant US persons.
Fact FiveIt takes an average of 16 hours to do IRS Form 1040.
Fact FourThere are over 500 IRS tax forms.
Fact ThreeSince 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
Fact TwoUS persons must file tax returns no matter where they live and work.
Text One7 million Americans abroad
only 500,000 compliant